Quite in the center of Slovenia, the dry-tooling site Ob Savi is right by the Sava. More than thirty routes between D5 and D9−, most of them between D8− and D8+.
The cliff is on the right bank of the Sava, below road 108, approx. 2km away from the train station of Zagorje ob Savi.
The names of the routes are discreetly marked at the foot of the routes.
The climbing site was created and developed in 2009, by Vili Guček. Reequipment taking place (2017).
- Parking area of the Zagorje ob Savi train station.
- Note that there is a small parking niche approx. 150m upstream from where the path starts down, but not for more than four vehicles.
From the car park at the train station, cross the bridge over the Sava and head upstream along road 108. At the end of the retaining wall below the road (to the right, towards the river), go down along a steep but secured path.
Minutka za zdravje D6
Oaza miru D5+
Jekleni prsti D7
Truplo v vodi D8−
Nekoristni svet D8+
Z ognjem in mečem D8
Zlom volje D8−
Delo osvobaja D7+
Zamrznjeno seme D8+
Moški z jajci D8+
Orodna telovadba D8+
Kri in čast D8+ (left exit : Krvave ostroge D8+)
Izumrle ostroge D8−
Abalakov D6 (left exit : Abalakov plus D6+)
Cena užitka D8−
Bivak smrti D7+
Beli ščit D7+
Short routes, roof starts.
- Anchors with chained bolts.
- The crag is not accessible in case of heavy floods (rare).
- Guidebook for climbing with tools (dry-tooling) for the Zasavje region (Plezanje z orodji / dry-tooling v Zasavju), by Vili Guček.
- Comparison table between the French free climbing grades (sport) and the dry-tooling D grades (from the guidebook) :
8b and more D13
- Ob Savi [Dry-tooling] : Abalakov D6
- Ob Savi [Dry-tooling] : Minutka za zdravje D6
- Ob Savi [Dry-tooling] : Izumrle Ostroge D8−
No thread yet?
Log in to post the first comment
Are you sure you want to delete this association?
Translate into an other lang