- the North, via the Hartelsgraben (parking by the Enns at 521m),
- the East, from Hesshuette / Johnsbach, via the Sulzkarhund pass (1822m) and Sulzkaralm, joins the Hartelsgraben around 1150m
- the South, from Radner (898m)
Gespizter Stein (1556m), SW ridge to summit :
Follow the path NE, first in the forest, then across the grass of the Lugauerplan , the to the ridge.
Stay on the ridge until the main summit.
Main summit to NE ridge:
Continue along the ridge, there's a few steps of exposed climbing to reach the pass between the two summits (secured by a rope), then the path goes up, almost to the NE summit (extra 50m climb to get there - 2206m), and then goes down again, steeply to the grassy slopes below.
Once in the meadows, the path divides around 1750m:
- South to get down to Radmer
- North then East to the Hartelsgraben
- North then NW to Hieflau (train station at 500m)
The NE ridge is a bit trickier (slightly more climbing and exposed) than the SE one. It's also much less used, as most people come up from Radmer via the SW ridge and back the same way (shortest way up)
For this reason, the Hartelsgraben and the way down the Hieflau are rather "wild", without many people.
Buses in Radmer, train (twice a day on Weekends) in Hieflau
No thread yet?
Log in to post the first comment
Are you sure you want to delete this association?
Translate into an other lang