Jezersko (Zgornje Jezersko) is a town located along the road between Kranj (Slovenia) and Eisenkappel (Austria), downstream (on the Slovenian side) of the border pass Jezerski vrh / Seebergsattel. Road 210 in Slovenia, and road 82 in Austria.
- There are two big valleys at Jezersko : Ravenska Kočna and Makekova Kočna.
Ravenska Kočna valley
At approx. 1,5 km upstream of the town center, turn SE, off the main road (210) - signposted Planšarsko Jezero (lake) and Kranjska Koča. Shortly after the lake, the road becomes macadamized. At forks, follow the signs for Kranjska Koča, Ledine. Parking lot at the fence.
Makekova Kočna valley
Large parking lot in the center of Zgornje Jezersko.
public transportation access
Regular bus line from Kranj (except weekends). www.ap-ljubljana.si/ –bus info for Slovenia (enter Kranj and Jezersko).
Ravenska Kočna : bus station Jezersko Jezero, on road 210, at the fork.
Makekova Kočna : bus station Jezersko Kazina (at the parking lot in the center of Zgornje Jezersko).
In case of heavy snow (in winter), the road leading up the Ravenska Kočna valley is often only cleared up to the Ancelj farm.
Road 210 (Slovenia) and 82 (Austria) are regularly cleared.
- Refuge Češka Koča : depuis Makekova Kočna
- Refuge Češka Koča : depuis Ravenska Kočna
- Jenkova Planina : depuis Ravenska Kočna
- Refuge Kranjska Koča : depuis Ravenska Kočna par Slovenska Pot
- Refuge Kranjska Koča : depuis Ravenska Kočna par Lovska Pot
- Velika Baba : Nova Centralna
- Sous le refuge Češka Koča : Vikijeva Sveča
- Sous le refuge Češka Koča : Sinji Slap
No thread yet?
Log in to post the first comment
Are you sure you want to delete this association?
Translate into an other lang