Spit and Trad from lake Maggiore to Sempione.
Third edition of the most important guidebook for the crags in Ossola Valley. This time we only considered the area from Maggiore Lake to Simplon, leaving Sesia Valley seeing the many innovations there. The work has been extended to multi-pitch routes including walls like Mittelruck. The big news are the two Trad crags of Cadarese and Yosesigo, especially the first one, which has become a must for crack climbing as well as the largest in Europe.
It reappears, thanks to the total re-equipment, the historic cliff of Balmanolesca (Balma 1) and at the express wish of the equippers we also included some places left out in the previous edition.
- Gondo la Sentinella : Rompighiaccio
- Parete Nascosta : Bonsai pass
- Parete Nascosta : Madame Babette
- Pilastro grigio : Cumba mela
- Parete Nascosta : Il contrabbandiere
- Pilastro grigio : Gatti di marmo
- Parete Nascosta : Berghi
- Pala di Gondo : Non ti voltare... mai...
No thread yet?
Log in to post the first comment
Are you sure you want to delete this association?
Translate into an other lang