Practical guidebook for anyone who expect to improve their knowledge of snow, avalanche and skiing strategies
- Essential Skills for Backcountry Skiers
- Master avalanche search techniques
- A step by step guide to improve decision-making and reduce errors
- Avoid undesirable situations
- Improve your strategies and safety through
- 20 scenarios illustrating ways to reduce threats and errors
This instructional guide is aimed at ski tourers of all levels who would like to improve their proficiency and safety.
Its clear descriptions of the skills and techniques ski tourers need to master will help you get the most from your days in the mountains while avoiding the most common traps.
It also shows how adopting the principles of Threat and Error Management can help you make judicious decisions, whether you are on skis, a snowboard or snowshoes.
No thread yet?
Log in to post the first comment
Are you sure you want to delete this association?
Translate into an other lang