author: Mark Twight & James Martin
editor: The Mountaineers Books
langs: en, es
One of the best technical books on alpinism.
What the editors say (from the back cover):
For accomplished climbers who want to take it to the next level: this is a master class taught by Mark Twight, renowned for pushing the limits of the possible. Twight proves that character and attitude are as essential to success as physical prowess. Throughout, he insists on safety – and adherence to a strict code of climbing ethics. It’s the complete guide to how elite mountaineers approach the world’s most demanding routes.
- Character and attitude: training for psychological fitness
- Advanced techniques for climbing fast, light, and high.
- Strength training, cardiovascular conditioning, and nutrition
- Tips on clothing and equipment
- Information on safety, communication, and bivouacs.
No thread yet?
Log in to post the first comment
Are you sure you want to delete this association?
Translate into an other lang