Camptocamp-Association is a bunch of un-paid members who work for the site's user community. Don't hesitate to help them by becoming a member or simply by contributing to the improvement of the website!!!
To contact the administrators of the camptocamp.org website, use the following links:
- Make a suggestion for improving the website
- To raise a question to the moderators (concerning the forums, the guidebook or the articles); or to contact them by email concerning:
- The guidebook and the album: [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
- The incidents and accidents data-base : [email]email@example.com[/email]
- The forum: [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
- The articles: [email]email@example.com[/email]
- Discuss the association itself or for a private contact: [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
- To advertise on the site, contact: [email]email@example.com[/email]
- To contact those who maintain and develop the website: [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
Web hosting and funding for the bandwidth comes from camptocamp SA. Camptocamp SA is a key player in consulting and developing IT tools for:
* Web applications for information management systems
* Interactive mapping tools and topo/geographic information systems
* Technology relevant for community and multi-language websites.
No thread yet?
Log in to post the first comment