- Type of climbing site:single-pitch routes, boulder
- Longitude:7° 16' 0.47" E
- Latitude:47° 59' 55.43" N
- Number of routes:163
- Grade:2 / 8c
- Altitude:3m to 35m
- Quality of in-place protection:P1 (well bolted)
- Climbing styles:slab, vertical, overhanging wall
- Rock type:sandstone
- Facings:SE, E
- Prime season:March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October
Crags, boulders, gyms:
L'ancien Gueberschwihr et le Nouveau (blocs et falaises)
Map is loading. Please wait.
Click on thumbnail's top-right corner to see the picture's page, or its top-left corner to display the picture in its original size.