- Maximum altitude:3293m
- Elevation gain / loss:+1297m
- Altitude where difficulties start:2700
- Difficulties lenght:500m
- Main facing:NW
- Route type:loop / walk down to the base of the climb or hut
- Duration:2 days
- Global rating:TD+
- Commitment grade:IV
- Free and required grade:5c
- Aid grade:A1
- Quality of in-place protection:P4 (no bolts)
- Mountain-bike approach possible:yes
Aucune répétition connue, description globale dans le Topo de la Vanoise.
V. Girard et A. Pujos en 1978.
No outing is linked to the route.
Click on thumbnail's top-right corner to see the picture's page, or its top-left corner to display the picture in its original size.