- Min / max altitude:1550m / 2480m
- Elevation gain / loss:+1020m / -1829m
- Altitude where difficulties start:2350
- Difficulties lenght:30m
- Route type:loop / walk down to the base of the climb or hut
- Duration:1 day
- Slope:43° maxi environ
- Toponeige technical grade:3.3
- Ski exposure grade:E1
- Labande descent grade:S4
- Labande global grade:AD
- Suitable to snowboarding:yes
- Lift approach possible:yes
Summits, passes, lakes and cliffs:
Huts, usual bivis and valley accomodation:
This document is not available in english Create it!
Map is loading. Please wait.
Click on thumbnail's top-right corner to see the picture's page, or its top-left corner to display the picture in its original size.